Re: Triple boot with MS XP

--- On Wed, 6/16/10, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> wrote:

> No sane person would.  If you *do* treat "storage" as
> /home, then
> You're Doing It Wrong.

The main reason I'd do this is access for XP, iTunes for my iPhone. Seems silly to have 16GB of information repeated for an XP & Linux /home. So right now my /home folders are all empty & this "Storage" partition holds what would go in /home. I'm not sure one's sanity comes into question here...?

> What you do a bad job of is using Yahoo, somehow blasting
> the thread
> model, and not word wrapping.  I lay most of the blame
> on Yahoo.

He's right & it was on my to do list. I just went over to settings, I couldn't find anything to fix it. SO annoying. I looked at GMail, didn't see setting for this either. I like doing E-mail off the web, but that might have to change.