Re: how execute command on every mail received

paragasu put forth on 6/15/2010 4:33 AM:
> Hi all,
>
> I wonder if there is a simple SMTP deamon.
> This deamon will execute a specific command on every email received.
>
> I have a PHP program that will parse the email and
> send SMS to specific mobile phone number thereafter.
>
> please advice.
>
> Thanks

You could write your own smtp server, or you could save yourself a bunch of
time and headache and use qpsmtpd which is written in perl.  If you know perl,
you can do pretty much anything you want to with qpsmtpd.

http://wiki.qpsmtpd.org/

--
Stan