Re: Chromium Xperience

Ron Johnson wrote at 2010-06-14 20:45 -0600:
> On 06/14/2010 09:07 PM, green wrote:
> >KS wrote at 2010-05-18 20:15 -0600:
> >>What is the experience of other users who have tested out Chromium in
> >>Debian?
> >
> >I like chromium.  To me it seems faster and the interface more efficient.
> >Iceweasel (on amd64) always crashed occasionally for me.  I don't recall that
>
> Eh?  Always occasionally?

Hmm, that's a tricky one for me to put into English.
- Across different versions, Iceweasel would crash occasionally.
- Iceweasel's "occasional crashing" behavior remained the same for a long time.

Note that by "occasional" I mean maybe once every 2 weeks, with several windows
and a total of maybe 40 tabs.