Re: Chromium Xperience

On 06/14/2010 09:07 PM, green wrote:
KS wrote at 2010-05-18 20:15 -0600:
What is the experience of other users who have tested out Chromium in
Debian?

I like chromium.  To me it seems faster and the interface more efficient.
Iceweasel (on amd64) always crashed occasionally for me.  I don't recall that

Eh?  Always occasionally?

chromium has crashed (even a single tab) for me yet.  Iceweasel also seems to
have significant memory leaks, and the memory is not recovered by closing all
the tabs (but 1).

That's true...

--
"There is usually only a limited amount of damage that can be
done by dull or stupid people. For creating a truly monumental