pbuilder ignoring trust violations

I'm playing around with pbuilder.  While building a package, pbuilder
needed to reference another package that I built and did not sign.
Pbuilder happily ignored the lack of signature and gave this warning,
but did not pause so I could read it:

Untrusted packages could compromise your system's security.
You should only proceed with the installation if you are certain that
this is what you want to do.

  debhelper

*** WARNING ***   Ignoring these trust violations because
                  aptitude::CmdLine::Ignore-Trust-Violations is 'true'!

I'd like to change this behavior so that pbuilder at least stops and
asks me how to proceed.  I've been looking through the man pages and
googling, but I'm not seeing it.

Thanks

-Rob