Re: Second monitor as Primary.

On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 21:09:37 +0700, Sthu Deus wrote:

> How I can set automatically running xrandr ones X has finished loading?
> - I need this to turn off primary monitor.

Mmm... check the manual for your xrandr version (man xrand) to review
your options. Basically, it should be something like:

xrandr --output VGA --off

"xrandr -q" will tell you about the attached devices.

There should be also an applet for your DE that let you doing this within
a GUI. At least KDE and GNOME have one.

> OR
>
> How I can configure X so that it will suppose secondary as primary and
> primary - always off?

You will have to play with "xorg.conf" settings by defining some basic
configuration (display mode: xinerama/twinview/clone and layout: RightOf,
TopOf) and also there is "Option ForceMonitors" but "Options" will depend
on the driver you are using.

> OR
>
> Can I specify at early stages of boot process to turn off the primary
> monitor so that at X start - it will see only secondary monitor?

Now that X is all automated, how about by manually switching off the
display? If Xorg cannot detect the display, it should not configure it :-P

Greetings,

--
Camaleón