Re: Mutt and GPG - claims ALL signatures can't be verified

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 09:25:31AM -0400, Rob Owens wrote:
> Hey, I just noticed that there are 2 different keys for you on the public key
> server.  Are you sure you're using the right one to verify the
> signatures?

Yes, there are two keys - old one and new one. Unfortunately, old one was
created and uploaded when I just played with GPG, I didn't know about revoking
that time. At some moment I just lost that key, so now I can't delete it from
servers. That one which I use now is "new" or "current" one, and I use only it.

--
Regards,
Alexander Batischev

1024D/69093C81
F870 A381 B5F5 D2A1 1B35  4D63 A1A7 1C77 6909 3C81