Re: GPG / GMail

On 06/07/2010 12:05 PM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
>   Since firegpg support has been discontinued (*), I'd like to know
> what are gmail users favorite gpg tool ?

Thunderbird with the Enigmail extension is by far my favorite tool for
Gmail and encryption/signing (as this email is). When away from
Thunderbird, I SSH into my home box, and pull up Mutt, which I have
setup with GPG support as well. Both are amazing tools, and I'd
recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone.

--
. O .   O . O   . . O   O . .   . O .
. . O   . O O   O . O   . O O   . . O