Ntpdate Errors (previously posted, +)

I get these periodically through the day:

Cron <root@dovidhalevi> /usr/sbin/ntpdate -s 216.200.93.8 (failed)
 From: Cron Daemon <root@dovidhalevi.homelinux.net>
 To: root@dovidhalevi.homelinux.net

command failed with exit status 1

I have no cron running ntpdate that I know of and there is no ntpdate entry in
anacrontab. I run it in an rc.local type script on bootup. Period. This run
works.

The only thing I can think of is an obsolete webmin entry but I have not run
webmin for ages. This simply made cron scripts for me as far as I know and I
have no ntpdate crons that I can find. Where else might I look?

(I would remove or simply substitute ntpdate-debian.)

There is no ntpd on my system.