Re: debian-multimedia.org gone?

On Wed, 9 Jun 2010 15:31:51 -0500
Arthur Machlas <arthur.machlas@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Arthur,

> It's always struck me as a bit crazy that such an integral part of the
> debian experience is provided by a one (or two?) ma(e)n (or woma(e)n)

None of the packages at D-M can be included in the regular Debian repos
because of licensing issues that aren't compatible with the Debian
DFSG.  You probably already knew that, though.

Any way, although Christian is the prime mover, there are others
involved.  Without them, there'd be fewer mirror sites, I'm sure.

--
 Regards  _
He signed up for just three years, it seemed a small amount