Re: Debian on SGI 02

On 06/09/2010 11:38 AM, Brennan Bonnet wrote:
Hi All,

I just obtained a Silicon Graphics O2 Unix workstation from 1996. I want
to use it for 3D modelling of protein crystals using “Crystal Eyes
Stereographics”. Through my research I have discovered that this old
unit should (supposedly) run Debian 4.0 “Etch”. Has anyone had any prior
experience with these machines who could verify this or give me any advice?

There's MIPS list with people that would probably have more direct knowledge.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-mips/

--
"There is usually only a limited amount of damage that can be
done by dull or stupid people. For creating a truly monumental