Re: Problem playing DVD in Squeeze

On 06/08/2010 11:15 PM, Peter Tenenbaum wrote:
I've been trying to get my new Squeeze installation to play store-bought
DVDs using the Totem movie player and the AMD64 version of libdvdcss2.
I can see the first 12 seconds of the DVD (before the main menu comes
up), but then the player exits.  Here is the output stream from running
totem at the command line:

[snip]

Anyone have any suggestions?

Try vlc and mplayer?

--
"There is usually only a limited amount of damage that can be
done by dull or stupid people. For creating a truly monumental