Re: Acer Aspire One wireless issue

--- On Tue, 6/8/10, Lisi <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

<<< Are you sure that you clicked on the link??  It's obvious what you are reading there. >>>

I'm quiet sure. I was reading that page when I clicked on said link... same exact page opened in another tab. Quite a few options, none of which are clearly the right one. I do know I want to stick with "stable" Debian, which cuts things down a bit. Backports, the more I read the less I like that idea.

<<< Search the list archives.  There was a thread on this in February which shows what I did (via some helpful advice from this list) to get wireless going on my Acer Aspire One. >>>

This is all new to me, so I haven't figured out how to search archives. I only just found out archives exist.

<<< You have received a lot of advice to do some searching/research on this problem, but you do not appear to have done any.  Nor do you appear to have read all the replies that you have already received. >>>

I don't know how, but I was not receiving any replies. I only started seeing replies when I started the thread before this one.