Re: The purchase of a new laptop on debian

On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 02:31:21AM +0000, Hendrik Boom wrote:
> There's a Windows program called something like Goodbye Windows, or ByeBye
> Windows or something like that that is a Linux installer. I no longer know
> where I got it, unfortunately.
I believe it used to be at goodbye-microsoft.com, where you could simply click
at icon and get EXE installer, but now this site offers gNewSense. I found
goodbye-windows.com, where you really can get Debian installer for Windows, but
there are little more clicking required there :)

--
Regards,
Alexander Batischev