unavailables RSS feeds on debian.net

Hello,

I installed Liferea (and I really enjoy using it) and some feeds are
provided with the package.
They all work except:
- Debian Package a Day: http://debaday.debian.net/feed/atom/
- Debian Times: http://times.debian.net/?format=rss20.xml

They are unavailable since I installed Liferea (more than one week).
The problem doesn't come from the reader.

I'd like to know if those feeds are definitively stopped or provided
at an other URL. Do you have idea where to find infos about those feed
or who I have to contact?

What I tried:
- The root of http://www.debian.net/ redirects to debian.org, so no
page listing the services or a contact address.
- In the whois, the e-mail is something like hostm_st_r@spi-inc.org
(same for Administrative Contact and Technical Contact) so I don't
think I will have the good person.
- Asking on IRC at #debian and #debian-fr didn't help.
- Perhaps I can send a bug against www.debian.org pseudo-package?

Knowing that, I plan to:
- If the feeds are broken, I'd like to alert the right webmaster.
- Else, I will send a bug report against liferea (to remove them from
the package ou update URLs).

Please cc me in your reply because I didn't subscribed to the mailing list.

--
Stéphane