Re: lilo removal in squeeze (or, "please test grub2")
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: lilo removal in squeeze (or, "please test grub2")
- From: Alan Greenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 09:37:47 -0400
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <1274585992.7848.18.camel@petrie>
On 2010-05-23, William Pitcock <email@example.com> wrote:
> After some discussion about lilo on #debian-devel in IRC, it has pretty
> much been determined that kernel sizes have crossed the line past where
> lilo can reliably determine the payload size.
Could you explain what this boundary (line) is? Is the problem the
absolute size or the determination of the uncompressed value?