Re: lilo removal in squeeze (or, "please test grub2")

2010/5/25 thib <thib@stammed.net>:
> consul tores wrote:
>>
>> Again, and again; Debian depends of Linus Torvals; maybe it is time to
>> seriously  think about Debian kernels!
>
> Madness.
>
> -t

Could you say why?

We have lost the posibility to install from disquette, we have to add
an initrd, SElinux have been added by default because of Linus, Linus
kernels define what to do, and ad infinitum.

Do you know how BSDs work? Have you try Hurd?

Well you can see some reasons to built Debian kernels.

--
           Consultores Agropecuarios.
Administracion, Produccion, Capacitacion.