Re: pygrub is failing to boot centos domu on Debian lenny dom0

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Chris Bannister
<mockingbird@earthlight.co.nz> wrote:
> I believe you have misunderstood me. I mean that instead of *typing* the
> errors out by long hand copy the error using the mouse and past it into
> your email/bug report. You could instead use the "script" command. This
> eliminates the problems which typing out errors can cause.
In your previous message when you asked to post errors not the one to
which I am replied I had already wiped out all Debian.
Thanks for the "script"command.I am not considering Debian any more in future.

--
Tapas