Re: pygrub is failing to boot centos domu on Debian lenny dom0

Please don't top post!

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 06:56:01PM +0530, Tapas Mishra wrote:
> I have wiped out all Debian instances from my server.
> Thanks for your message  I struggled for 2 months.
> Here is a snapshot if some one thinks I am a newbie and have not done
> my homework
> http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3356/4617619327_7f4bfcdb05_o.png
> this is not exact thing as my problem was but thanks for your
> response.
> I have wiped out Debian from my server for ever.
> I do not have any grudge with Debian but my experience has been more
> than frustrating.
> I failed to have a CentOS DomU on Debian Dom0 I really really needed
> CentOS as one of the Guest OSes.There were more guests running with
> Debian but now none of them are there.
> You can go through more snapshots here
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/48996087@N07/
> all of them are on a Debian server.I have finally failed.
> Thanks for your response.

I believe you have misunderstood me. I mean that instead of *typing* the
errors out by long hand copy the error using the mouse and past it into
your email/bug report. You could instead use the "script" command. This
eliminates the problems which typing out errors can cause.

   -- Napoleon Bonaparte