Re: "Give root password for maintence" during every boot of system

It might be a security policy, for him, that changed without realizing
it. But, for you, I don't know. I would be interested in knowing why
such things happen.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

Laugh and the world laughs with you ... Cry and you will find no one
with tears.