Re: [SOLVED] New 3-button serial mouse not detected by Lenny

Dne, 16. 05. 2010 15:59:19 je Chris Austin napisal(a):
The three buttons now appear to be working as they are supposed to, i.e. 1 for select, 2 for context menus, and middle / 3 for paste, and even just while writing this message it has been an enormous relief to be able to paste with a proper middle button, rather than by 3-button emulation, which in Lenny frequently gives an unwanted context menu, and even worse, sometimes activates
an item in that context menu.

Uhm? I've been using Lenny on three different machines since 5.00 first came out and haven't seen the behavior you describe. Even my Genius bluetooth mouse works without a glitch, as do two distinct wireless Trust el-cheapo mice (one PS/2, the other USB). I *do* however encounter a somewhat similar problem with my laptop's touchpad: in Iceweasel, instead of scrolling the page (the touchpad has right-edge scrolling enabled by default), it apparently tries to jump to another URL, or maybe pastes an URL from somewhere. Haven't yet been able to track down the source of this annoyance though ... ;(

--
Regards,

Klistvud
Certifiable Loonix User #481801