Re: Non Working Keyboard

Dne, 21. 05. 2010 02:56:32 je David Hoff Jr napisal(a):
I have an older computer which use to have Windows XP on it. It currently has Vinux 3.0 on it. I downloaded the Debian I386 installation version of 5.0.4 ISO and burned it to CD. When I try to install it, I get an opening screen with an installation menu which then freezes. I have no apparent keyboard input, and of course no mouse.

I tried the same CD on a newer computer and it first brings up an option to choose my language and then brings up the installation menu which is accessible from my keyboard. It then brings up a license screen. At that point I abort the install.

What do I need to do to install this to the older computer which has an AMD 1500+ mz processor.

David Hoff Jr