Re: nepomuk indexer in systray

On 21/05/10 12:37, Γιώργος Πάλλας wrote:
Hello to all!
I just upgraded my debian testing, installing nepomuk search. My problem is that the indexer every now and then appears in the systray for a second or so, and then disappears, which is very distracting (or am I very sensitive? :-) )... Anyone knows how to stop the icon from getting on my nerves? :-)

Thanks!
G.

Aside from disabling the damn thing from working automatically in the first place - no.

KDE4 is becoming increasingly bloated and does seem to be calling in an increasing amount of dependencies and additional database-related libraries which then seemingly take over. Not OK.

My $0.02 worth.

AG