Re: [SOLVED] New 3-button serial mouse not detected by Lenny

On Monday 17 May 2010 12:50:49 Chris Austin wrote:
> > Do you have some reason for not wanting to use a scrollwheel?
>
> Not really, but looking on Google for 3-button mice, I saw a message that
> said a scroll-wheel mouse is fiddly to use, and the scroll-wheel has to be
> clicked accurately, or something to that effect.

I have never had a problem with this in the 4/5 years that I have been using
Linux, with a large variety of different scroll wheel mice on a number of
different computers and in various distros.  I find a scroll wheel mouse much
easier to use than a three button mouse, because the distinction between the
buttons is easier to identify.

Lisi