Re: apect ration change on wide monitor

On Sun, 16 May 2010 20:20:29 +0200
Martin <adsrtg-mlist@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Hello Martin,

> In manual for monitor I did not find any note about such posibility.
> I have LG FLATRON W1943SS.

Not the same monitor (LG FLATRON W2042S) but have had no success in
finding anything to auto-switch the 4:3 modes correctly.  My assumption
being that, because there's a button to do the job, it's not possible to
do it in software as the relevant commands don't exist to do it.

If you don't run the monitor at its native resolution, things can look
pretty ugly anyway.

Now, there's an oxymoron for you.   :-)

--
 Regards  _

If a thought came in your head it would die of loneliness
I Don't Like You - Stiff Little Fingers