Re: Programming question

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 18:34, Alexander Samad <alex@samad.com.au> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I was wondering if it is possible to decode this javascript from the
> command line
>

> var serializer = new Serializer()
> serializer.deserialize('B64ENCe30=')
>
> can't find any reference on how serialize works and can't find any
> cmdline tools to help

A Javascript (or at least a general programming) mailing list/forum
might be a better place to ask.

Also some context might be nice. I am not a JS programmer, but
I think serializer could theoretically be anything. That said, JSON
is a common data format in JS, so you might look into that (although
I would expect something more like JSON.serialize() if it was).
Otherwise it might be XML of some sort.

I am really not sure what to make of the argument being passed
in, it looks like a it's talking about Base 64 encoding (B64ENC),
but why that's in the name I don't know

Cheers,
Kelly Clowers