Re: libgdk-x11 symbol lookup error (resolved)

On Monday 10 May 2010 18:22:22 Don wrote:
> [M]y
> /etc/apt/sources.list for some time now has contained lines for both
> squeeze and sid.  I'm not sure anymore my thinking on this and possibly
> intended to comment out the sid lines.  Is this legit for a sources.list
> file or could it have been a cause for some of my problems?

That's legit.

Sometimes dependencies are broken in Sid.  Having testing also available to
apt(itude) can make things run smoother.  Also, you might find a bug in Sid
that you can work around by moving back to the testing version and putting the
package on hold.