Re: Re: libgdk-x11 symbol lookup error (resolved)

Hooray!

Thanks very much ... moving those files to an obscure place solved not only the problem of the symbol lookup error, but ALSO my previous problem of the KDE login screen not accepting my password.

Possibly someone could kindly comment on something I noticed: my /etc/apt/sources.list for some time now has contained lines for both squeeze and sid. I'm not sure anymore my thinking on this and possibly intended to comment out the sid lines. Is this legit for a sources.list file or could it have been a cause for some of my problems?

At any rate, I'm back in operation with the old login working and my applications also working fine. Just like a fat happy penguin!

Regards,
Don