Re: 64 bit-flash failing sites

Ron Johnson wrote:

>>> http://hulu.com is an example. AFAIK its only available to people with
>>> U.S. IPs.
>>>

>> I'm in europe and it's working fine, though it said that it can not show
>> video because of 64bit limitation on linux.
>>

> "Unable to stream videos" isn't actually what "it's working fine" means.

We don't know what's the issue with this site exactly. It looks like a
commercial showstopper not a limitation in flash or it look like it's a
commercial limitation, something I would not consider as flash problem. But
if the  guy says it's working in 32bit then it's probably a 64bit flash for
linux issue, for real ... strange things happen all the time.

regards