matroska

hi list,

i am trying to synchronize sound and video-picture of a matroska-file ( doctor who) with a script (mencoder) i (partially) got from the internet.

mencoder tells me it does not know *-ffourcc*, part of the script

the complete script:

INPUT=$1
OUTPUT=$2
mplayer "$INPUT" -ao pcm:fast:file=audio.wav -vc null -vo null
mencoder "$INPUT" \
    -ffourcc divx \
    -ovc lavc -lavcopts vcodec=mpeg4:vhq:vbitrate=400 \
    -audiofile audio.wav \
    -oac mp3lame -lameopts vbr=3 \
    -slang eng \
    -sws 2 -vf scale=352:-3 \
    -o "$OUTPUT"
rm -f audio.wav

is a kind somebody out there, who can inform me of the value of this script and especially the imho puzzling reaction of mencoder on *-ffourcc*

thank you very much in advance

steef