Re: Before I "bug" cron...

On 05/09/2010 05:13 PM, Javier Barroso wrote:
On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Ron Johnson<ron.l.johnson@cox.net>  wrote:
Has anyone else noticed that the recent Sid cron upgrade to 3.0pl1-110 from
3.0pl1-109 is now sending emails to null?

(Yes, my crontab file has MAILTO="".)

Attached is an example.
I suppose this is a regression from fixing

rev 487 seems to introduced this change, developper removed the code
which distinguish between MAILTO defined to NULL, and MAILTO not
present. I'm not a C expert, so I'm not sure

Hmmm.  All the documents say to add MAILTO="".

I think Christian  will fix this (If somebody tell it to him),
becasuse he is very active with cron now :) (see changelog and rfh
cron)

Thanks.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?