OOwriter always hangs, and then quits unexpectedly when images are copied (copy/paste) from a website

Hi,

As stated in the title, my OOwriter always hangs and then quits
unexpectedly when I copy at least one image from a website. This
situation happens e.g. when I copy some text from wikipedia, and that
there are some images between the different paragraphs.

Is it normal? It is really annoying. Technically speaking, copying and
pasting such images directly should be avoided, and the images should be
included from an image file, but doing this is not necessary, and should
not be the only way to copy text without making OOwriter bugging! And,
sometimes, I do not even want the images, but as the selection in
Iceweasel/FF needs to be `continuous,' they need to be included in my
selection if I want to take a bunch of text into OOwriter, and then
remove the images from the copied stuff.

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

Vision is the art of seeing things invisible. (Jonathan Swift)