Re: Aliases with `-'

Alexander Batischev wrote:
> Small note about highlighting — if you add quotes, emacs (and vim, and
> any other editor with syntax highlighting as well) thinks that it's a
> string and highlight it. If alias name isn't highlighted that doesn't
> mean that it won't work. So don't think about highlighting —
> everything works ;)

Thanks for all your answers. It actually finally works. I had to
re-source the file twice to make it work. Weird! I was expecting more
than that of emacs, because it normally comes into a mode which depends
on the extension and/or the name of the edited file (e.g. if you edit a
Makefile, it knows that it's a Makefile).

Thanks again.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.