Re: Ctrl+alt+Fn not showing consoles

rudu wrote:
Hi,
Running squeeze on AMD64 arch, my system recently stopped to let me get my consoles after I hit the ctrl+alt+Fn keys (n = 1 to 6).

When did it stop?

Instead, my monitor first blackens then presents me the exact replica of my graphic session's screen except that it reacts to nothing, there is no mouse cursor anyway, until I hit ctrl+alt+F7 to get my fully functional graphic session back again. I tried to replace gdm by kdm, to test from within KDE4 or gnome, and got the exact same behavior. I don't know where to look now, nor which words would make a valuable google search ...