bbkeys: NextWindow command does not work with java programs

Package: bbkeys
Version: 0.9.0-7.1
Severity: normal

I am not shure if this is for bbkeys or blacbox!
When I run any java program I am not able to switch to it by bbkeys
binding that work for every other program just fine.
In my ~/.bbkeysrc I have:

    [NextWindow]      (Mod4-Tab)
    [PrevWindow]      (Mod4-Shift-Tab)
    [nextWorkspace]   (Mod4-Control-Tab)
    [prevWorkspace]   (Mod4-Control-Shift-Tab)

and it work. It is just java programs are not included in 'Switch to...'
window that pops up. To be more concrete I just downloaded
OmegaT_2.1.5_Beta_Linux.tar.bz2 from http://www.omegat.org and this
java program (nor any other window that it create) does not appear in
'Switch to...' list. When I click with mouse on the arrow in the
blackbox toolbar it does cycle all opened windows on workspace
(including java programs).

Martin