OT: list spam, was something else

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 10:15:49AM +0200, Nick Douma wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 03:05:15AM -0400, JobsCentral wrote:
> > Sorry you need a HTML email client to view this message.
[...snip spammy stuff]

> Lol, this is precisely why I use mutt to read my mail :P.

Please don't actually quote the spammy parts... meanwhile, yes, I find
it hilarious. I have a vendor who sends mails with that same
disclaimer at the top, and yet amazingly, I can actually read
them. Apparently they haven't bothered to notice that they've got a
plaintext version as well.