Re: Cyrus 2.2 imapd in AMD64

Carlos Bergero <rak@fcien.edu.uy> writes:

--snip--

> Apparently for what i read in list and in web pages/lists/readme it
> might be a compatibility problem in Berkeley DB use by Cyrus.
--snip--
> So far im focused in trying to get this DB to the proper format
> version 9 in the standard Lenny install, and see what happens, without
> much success.
> If I manage to work it out ill post the process int list.
> If anyone has a better clue ill appreciate it :)

Have you looked at the db4.x-util packages, for whatever version of
library you have?  The db4.6-util package contains a program called
db4.6-upgrade which might do what you want.  There are other version
of db-util, so get whichever one matches your current library and try
it on a *copy* to see if it does what you want.

--
Carl Johnson		carlj@peak.org