dash-as-bin-sh

Hi, List!

I have a few simple questions for you:

1 - I there a better place to get help with dash
2 - Is there way to detect that a script is running as dash, instead of a shell like Solaris' /bin/sh
3 - Corollary to #2, can I expect dash-as-sh to by a hard link or a sym link?   (I would think not, but don't know Debian's policy here)
4 - Reason for #2, is there a way to list all functions declared in a script with dash?  Under Solaris' shell, bash, or the korn shell I can use "typeset" -- I've searched POSIX and don't see a way that doesn't involve parsing the script.

Thanks,
Wes

--
Wesley W. Garland