Epiphany browser continues to get worse and worse

I am continuing to suffer the on-going de-volution of the once-decent
epiphany browser under Debian Squeeze.  First they broke file
downloading.  They still haven't fixed that.  I'll bet it's been
six months or more.

Now I can't reply to any e-mails using the Wow basic
webmail client.  I click on the "Reply" button, the mail compose
screen appears for a fraction of a second, then I get this error
screen.  The problem does not occur with iceweasel.  The problem is
very recent.  It broke with a recent
"aptitude update;aptitude full-upgrade" sequence.  I suppose I could
report a bug, but I'm not about to give them my password so they
can logon as me to test it!  I'm going back to iceweasel again.
I kept using epiphany so I would know when the file download feature
got fixed.  Instead they broke something else.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :