reply to bug

ok, no sooner had I completed sending a reply to the reply, I got the reply email for the bug.

So I now know how to use reportbug abd how to manouever it and use it.
Thus seems to confirm that the other two I attempted to submit yesterday got lost,
which could then be a bug with reportbug.  I'll have to reboot into the other lenny to check the version.
(I have two, actually three instances of lenny)
That said, I may as well go about re-submitting the one from yesterday.

Meet local singles online. Browse profiles for FREE!