Re: recent mobo recommendation

On 2010-04-15 18:12, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
Hugo Vanwoerkom put forth on 4/15/2010 2:34 PM:

That's a real pain.
NewEgg has no filter on netcards for mobo's

Yeah, I know, it sucks.  I wasted a lot of time doing research for a
chips.  It's a slow process.  See if you can find a way to ask for that
search criteria.  I'll do the same.  Might have to call customer service.
It would be really nice to see that option.  BTW, ever tried finding Atom
based mobos on Newegg?  That's a pain also.  They're only listed in the
mobo-vga-cpu combo section.  Before that they were in the server motherboard
section, or at least some were.

Are there any Atom mobos that are *not* highly integrated? I think probably not.

Cutting through the double-negatives: all the Atoms are in the mobo-vga-cpu combo section because NewEgg only sells Atoms in highly integrated mobos.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?