Re: Temporary deconnection from the Internet when too much pages are loaded

thib wrote:
> If it happens even after the pages have all finished loading, then you
> have a problem (probably with your browser).
This is not the case. I click to load many pages, and everything
suddenly freezes, just as if I had no Internet connection.
> If not, well..  you either have to give your connection a rest
> (streaming video is heavy stuff) or ask network gurus to narrow down
> the problem.
Wouldn't it be due to Debian, here?

> Is it happening only with your browser?  What about other things
> requiring many parallel connections (try a P2P application)?
Nothing. It only happens with the browser.
> PS  Greetings from Liège.
:-) Nice.

--
Merciadri Luca