Omit 32-bit Packages From Install

I was wondering if by default when I installed Debian Squeeze using
the "debian-testing-amd64-businesscard.iso" from Debian's site, does
it default to installing both 32-bit and 64-bit libraries / packages?
The reason I ask is because we're doing testing here in the Army where
I work and I need to make sure I installed a base Debian OS with ONLY
64-bit packages. Anyone know the answer to this? I could not locate
anything on the forums and or their Wiki page.

Thanks!