Re: Does bcm4310 work with Debian Lenny?

My 2 cents :)

I have a bcm4312, "cousin" of your wireless. b43 gave me a terribly
bad performance, and ndiswrapper works fine for me, however, you need
to blacklist ssb and b43 modules at boot (not neccessary anymore?)

I think your chip is also covered by wl.ko (official linux module, non-free), it's under the packages names broadcom-sta *. You need to build this one from the repos. I recall getting ndis and b43 to work on lenny, can't remember if I also tried wl.ko on lenny (the one I use now on squeeze and Archlinux). The latter offers the best performance with my chipset (not pain-free, though).