Re: Definitions of all sections in the Control file.

Thank you for replying, but I already knew both links mentioned. Besides, my list of examples of sections is a straight copy and paste from the Debian Policy page.
As Osamu Aoki noticed, debian-installer is not in the policy page. Probably, the page was not up-to-date.

Anyways, I would like to know where is the source file/mapping file that the http://packages.debian.org/unstable/ page got generated? Or, is this done manually?

I want to avoid parsing the webpage to get the definitions and the full name of the sections.

thx!
Xuan.
Debpack.net | Discover one debian package at a time