Re: Keyboard gets stuck when closing PPP

On Thu, Apr 08, 2010 at 12:14:47PM +0200, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
> > phone (motorola e815) through a usb cable.  It's not 100% repeatable.
> > I suspect something in the close routine is overwriting part of the
> > keyboard driver, but only some times.  BTW, this is on a Dell 8600,
> > with the nvidia-legacy driver.
>

> Maybe installing a new version of the kernel would fix it?  Haven't you tried,
> A.?

Maybe.  But this is my primary machine and I want to keep it stable.  I
also don't have that much of a need any more to use the usb phone/modem.
If that changes, I might try a newer kernel.  In fact I might try a
backported kernel on another machine.  I'll report back when I do.

A.