Re: Running GNOME with 128 MB RAM - Painfully slow?

Dotan Cohen put forth on 4/6/2010 5:58 AM:
>> Since the CPU is a SoC, I wouldn't be surprised if there were no DIMM slot.
>>

> Thanks, I did not read the whole thread and missed that part.

IIRC the OP never posted the board model.  I ferreted it out with a little
Googling based on the /proc/cpuinfo the OP pasted.  I don't recall if I
pasted a link to the info until after your post.  Don't sweat it.

--
Stan