Re: Re: Controlling displays on a multi head system

My setup is much like yours, though I have two nVidia 8400GS boards,
running the console off one and the other two monitors off the other, a
VGA driving one monitor and a DVI the other, and I installed the nVidia
driver.  Though I have been aware of TwinView, the "twin" made me think
it was adapted primarily for two monitors, and I have not looked further
into it.  Where does TwinView fit into the processing path?

Regards and thanks for following up on this,
Frank