Re: ALSA problem?

* Krishna Chandra Prajapati [100403 00:09 +0530]
> Hi,
>
> I believe the below information will help you.
> Installing the latest stable ALSA modules
>
> For an easy install we will be using the ATrpms
> <http://www.atrpms.net/>repository.

Hey, did you recognized that we are all running Debian? Your method
is not recomended by the Debin ALSA Maintainers and of course won't
work.

BTW, for the ens1371 audio chip the Lenny drives are relevant enough.

Elimar

--
  Never make anything simple and efficient when a way
  can be found to make it complex and wonderful ;-)