Re: Wacom bamboo pen and touch in squeeze.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Wacom bamboo pen and touch in squeeze.
- From: Hendrik Boom <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 15:52:37 +0000 (UTC)
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 05 Jan 2010 16:41:28 +0000, Chris Davies wrote:
> Hendrik Boom <email@example.com> wrote:
>> What's the story on getting this thing working?
> I'm not entirely sure what "version" of Debian you'd say I was running -
> it's a bit a of a Heinz 57 (stable, *testing*, unstable, volatile,
> experimental) - but that blog gave me enough pointers to get it working
> here a number of months ago.
It's taken me a while to get back to this.
That blog mentions wacom-tools. I can't even install wacom-tools,
because the current version in squeeze (and sid) conflictw with the
current version of xserver-xorg-input-wacom
Seems like a versioning problem in Debian.